I have been using MT masking tape for a long time. There are so many designs and sizes to choose from that I had to buy a storage box 🙂 People generally use the tape for journalling, scrap-books, personalizing books, making gift-tags, bookmarks, etc….
Here is how I use the masking tape:
- use it on my fountain pens with metal section. I simply can’t use those pens, because there is no grip and they are too slippery. A simple 1cm strip of masking tape and the problem is solved!
- cracked pen cap
- taking off LAMY nibs
- store and seal open ink cartridges
- tie lose ends (camera bag)
- extra grip on coffee flask
- extra support for punched holes
- personalize ps3/xbox controllers
- zipp pullers
- cable labelling